Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Earn Rewards and Money with Swagbucks

I recently joined Swagbucks.com after hearing about it several times from other people.  I have been looking for work for quite some time, and I have spent a lot of my time at home, trying to find ways to make a little money while I am looking.  Swagbucks is one such avenue that I have explored.  If you are like me, you probably have heard about Swagbucks once or twice, but you're not sure what it is.  I put together a little information based on what I have learned and experienced thus far.  I hope this helps!  If you do decide to join, please join by clicking here, which will give me credit for you as a referral.  Thank you!

What is Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is an online service that rewards members for performing various tasks, such as searching, shopping, surveys, polls, and more.  There are virtually no limits on the ways to earn.  Users can even earn Swagbucks by watching videos and playing games.  There are also a ton of offers to sign up for, such as memberships with various vendors or app downloads.

What are Swagbucks rewards?

Members receive rewards points, appropriately termed Swagbucks, in exchange for performing different tasks.  These points can then be redeemed for a variety of different rewards, including sweepstakes entries, merchandise, charitable donations, and gift cards.

Can I really earn money through Swagbucks?

Yes, you can earn cash through Swagbucks.  Swagbucks can be redeemed for Paypal cash, which can then be transferred to your bank account.  The current rate of redemption is 1 Swagbuck = 1 Cent.  You can redeem for as little as $25.00 or 2,500 Swagbucks.

How much can I earn through Swagbucks?

On my first day, I earned about 800 Swagbucks, which comes out to $8.00 if I redeem for most gift cards or Paypal.  That was a high earning day for me, however, because it included a purchase that accounted for 500 Swagbucks.  It was a purchase I was going to make anyway, though, so it made sense to check Swagbucks first.

When you make a purchase through Swagbucks, you can earn Swagbucks, which is essentially like cash back, for your purchases.  It is good to get in the habit of checking Swagbucks for offers and participating vendors before you buy, especially if you are already planning to buy something.  Offers are available through major retailers, including Target and Amazon.

What are Swag codes?

Swag codes are codes that provide additional Swagbucks to your account.  You can find them in various places, including on the Swagbucks social media pages and blog.  I recommend downloading the toolbar, so you can easily enter Swagbucks when you find them.  (I also recommend downloading the toolbar to help you get in the habit of using it for your searches, which can score you some Swagbucks, too.)

What are the best ways to earn Swagbucks?

The fastest ways to earn are by completing tasks and surveys, shopping, or signing up for special offers.  The tasks and surveys are free, as are some of the special offers.  These types of earning methods offer the most rewards, but they are also the most time-consuming and/or expensive.  The shopping should, of course, only be used when you are going to buy something anyway.  Also, watch out for shopping offers that offer great Swagbucks rewards such as 30 points per dollar.  Often, the markup on the products is so high that it would be cheaper, even after the rewards, to just purchase it somewhere (anywhere) else.

Conclusion

I think joining Swagbucks is definitely worth your time and energy.  If nothing else, just using it for searches and shopping can net you some decent savings.  If you have more time to devote to it, you can also earn through a variety of other sources.

Unlike similar websites, Swagbucks does not fill up your email with tons of stuff you don't want.  Like I said before, if you do want to give it a try, please do so by clicking the link above so that I can get credit for referring you.  Thanks for reading, and let me know what your experience is like!

No comments:

Post a Comment