Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Christian Songs to Sing to Your Baby

If you're like me, the fact that your little one has not yet arrived does not stop you from interacting with him or her (in my case, him!) on a regular basis. I have recently started reading to my unborn child, and I have also done a bit of singing, although the ability to carry a tune was not among the blessings God saw fit to give me.

When singing to baby boy, I have tried a few classics like Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and Yankee Doodle, but I really wanted to find some good Christian songs to sing to baby. Here are a few I came up with, and I hope my readers will share their favorites, too. (The larger my repertoire, the more likely I am to find one I can actually sing.)

1. Angels Watching Over Me - This is one of my favorites and one that a babysitter used to sing to me when I was very small.  I have included the video to this one below, just in case you don't know it.  I LOVE this song, and this is the one I sing to my little man the most.

2. Jesus Loves Me

3. Jesus Loves the Little Children

4. He's Got the Whole World in His Hands

5. Christ is Risen




4 comments:

  1. It’s nice that you are singing Christian songs to your baby. I’m sure he loves hearing your singing voice. Thank you for sharing the “Angels Watching Over Me” song too. It is a lovely song!

    Dalene Croff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. top christian songs 2017

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Beach Bonfire

    ReplyDelete