Thursday, March 14, 2013

Back to Work...Finally!

I just got a phone call today from the employer with whom I do some work as a contract attorney.  I have been off for almost a month, which is the longest I have ever been off without getting a project from them, and I have been getting very antsy, especially because I am dying to get started on my new business, which I plan to launch in May.

My husband and I went over my business plan together, and he helped me figure out how to eliminate most of my upfront costs so I can get started without investing a ton of money.  I will be starting back to work on either Monday or Tuesday, which means that I should be able to get started on my business in about a month, maybe two, depending on whether there is any overtime with this project.  I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment