Monday, March 18, 2013

Back to Work, For Real

Last week, I got a phone call inviting me to do some work as a contract attorney again, something I have been doing on and off for the last year and a half.  Just a few hours later, I got another call saying that the project wasn't starting as soon as they expected, so I would just have to wait and see when it would start.  I was at first elated to be going back to work, then crushed when I realized that payday had just been put off once again.

However, last night I got a call about another project, one which will last only two days, but which starts this afternoon.  Hurrah!  I am so glad to be back in the game, even though, at this rate, it will take awhile to save enough to start my new business.  The best part is that being a part of this two-day project won't interfere with my ability to be on the other, longer project, so I lose nothing by taking on the short one.


No comments:

Post a Comment