Condensing all of my hopes for my children into a blog post is no easy feat, but I am going to keep it simple.
My hopes for my children are:
- That they live their lives with Jesus by their sides and always turn to Him first.
- That they learn how to always be content with what they have and where they are.
- That they grow up to be best friends with each other, just like my sisters and me.
- That they have the good sense to remain loyal fans of the Pittsburgh Steelers, just like Mommy taught them.
- That they have patience with others and with themselves.
- That they grow up to find spouses who love, respect, and honor them and who love the Lord.
- That they give to others and help others without looking for anything in return.
- That they grow up to be so wise that they are continually teaching me how to be a better person.
- That they appreciate the love and companionship of a good dog and always have at least one in their homes.
- That they always know how very much I love them.
What are your hopes for your children?