Monday, September 16, 2013

BuildaSign.com Review

Press+Sample 

As I have mentioned, I am in the process of saving money towards starting my own business, with the ultimate goal of being able to work from home exclusively so that I can be with my son.  Although I am not quite ready to launch, I do have enough of the basics figured out that I am ready to start working on advertising materials.  So, when a representative from Build A Sign contacted me, I was super excited to be able to try and review their products.

I chose bumper magnets, which I love because they are an inexpensive way to spread the word about my business, and they are easy to attach and remove from vehicles.  When my business is ready to launch, I will be able to slap a magnet on the back of my car (and hopefully talk a few friends into doing the same) and feel like even sitting in traffic is a worthwhile endeavor.

The kind people at Build A Sign gave me free rein to design my car magnet bumper stickers, and with their fabulous web tool, I was able to do it all on my own in just a few minutes.  I am one of those people who usually has trouble with this kind of stuff, even when it should be really easy, so when I say the design tool is easy to use, I mean it.





I received my magnets about a week later, and they appeared just as they had on the website.  I love that I was able to design them so easily, and they are so affordable that I may just have to order some more once I get launched!

On top of everything, the representative from Build A Sign was ridiculously patient with me, as being pregnant and then having a C-section really delayed me ordering and then posting this review.  He was so nice and understanding, which makes me want to order from them even more.

In addition to car magnets, Build A Sign offers a ton of other custom-made products to help promote your business, including bumper stickers, yard signs, banners, license plates, business cards, and more!  You name it, they probably have it.  If you are a small business owner - or a big business owner - looking for a great sign maker, take a few minutes and check them out.

Even if you do not have a business to promote, try their banner maker for your next big event, such as a child's birthday party.  Their banners are very reasonably priced, especially compared to others on the market, and the quality is fantastic.

Give them a try.  I think you will be very pleased with the results.  Please be sure to mention my review in the "Comments" section when you place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment